This Bread Machine Pizza Dough recipe is one recipe that is very dear to my heart because it requires very little work. It is quick to make, easy and it’s super delicious. Certainly making your own pizza dough from scratch is so so simple and so much fun with the bread machine!
Homemade Bread Machine Pizza Dough
- 1 cup flat beer
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons yeast
- Put beer, butter, sugar, salt, flour, and yeast in a bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough setting and press START. ( My bread machine takes 1 hr 30 minutes )
- Brush a 10 or 12 inch pizza pan with olive oil.
- Remove dough from bread machine when cycle is complete. Press dough to cover the pizza pan with floured fingers.
- Brush the top of the dough lightly with olive oil.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it rise for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Bake the pizza dough in the oven for 10 minutes to ensure you get a crispy crust.
- Spread the pizza dressing ( I use Thousand Island dressing ) over the top of the pizza crust.
- Put your favourite toppings over the crust.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven until the crust is lightly brown and crispy on the outside, about 15 minutes.
- Serve the pizza hot.