Bake Easy Chicken Wings
Tap or Hover to Adjust Servings
- 6 chicken wings
- 22 g brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sherry, optional
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 ½ teaspoons soy sauce
- First measure the 4 ingredients needed: Dijon mustard, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic powder.
- Mix brown sugar, dijon mustard, garlic powder and soy sauce together in a bowl to form a marinade. Put aside 1/4 portion of the marinade in the fridge for basting later.
- Pour the remaining marinade into the chicken wings in a large bowl or ziploc bag. Mix well the marinade with the chicken wings.
- Cover or seal and marinate wings for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 190 degree C (375 degree F). Place rack in centre of oven. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil and arrange chicken wings on top.
- Bake until wings are no longer pink in the centre, basting with the marinade every 10 minutes. The chicken wings should cook in 30 – 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, garnish with spring onions and red chillies. Serve immediately.