Stir Fried Tau Miu ( Sweet pea sprout )
- 300 g Tau Miu, or sweet pea sprouts
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Salt, to taste
- Rinse and dry the Tau Miu.
- Heat oil in wok.
- Sauté the chopped garlic till golden and dish out. Drain the fried garlic and leave aside.
- With the garlic oil in wok, add the Tau Miu and stir fry lightly until the garlic oil is infused into the vegetable.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Dish out and garnish with the fried chopped garlic.
- Serve immediately with steamed rice.