Asian Marinated Pan Fried Pork Chop
Tap or Hover to Adjust Servings
- 2 pieces Pork chops
- 1 teaspoon Oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon Hua tiao jiu, or Chinese cooking wine
- ½ teaspoon White pepper
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Sesame oil
- Rinse pork chop and pat dry. Tenderize the pork chop by tapping with the back of a knife or cleaver.
- Combine all seasonings and marinate the pork chop for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Heat a pan with oil. Shallow fry the pork chop over medium high heat until cooked through and golden on both sides.
- Heat up the balance of the marinade to make as a sauce and drizzle on the pork chop if needed.
- Serve warm on top of a plate of white rice or noodles. Can also halved a toasted bread roll or bun and sandwiched in between as a pork chop bun.