Oven Fried Chicken
Tap or Hover to Adjust Servings
- 1 whole chicken, skinned and cut into pieces. can also use chicken thighs, breasts or drumsticks.,
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, or onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 175 degree C.
- In a bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper, thyme and paprika. Then put into a zip-lock bag.
- Coat chicken pieces with the mayonnaise and milk mixture. Then, put chicken pieces into the zip-lock bag and shake until well coated.
- Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased baking dish and bake about 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Also a delicious and healthier way to serve the fried chicken. We have this in our salad for dinner every time we cook them.