- 3/4 cup Low fat milk
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoon butter, , 28g, melted
- In a measuring cup/ bowl combine milk with vinegar. Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl. Whisk egg and melted butter into the milk mixture. Mix well. Then add the ( WET ) mixture into the ( DRY ) flour mixture. Whisk to combine. DO NOT over mix.
- Heat a non stick pan / skillet over medium heat. Coat with butter or cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan and cook until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Flip over and cook until golden on both sides.
- Repeat with remaining batter, keeping finished pancakes on a heatproof plate in a preheated oven ( 170 degree C ). Serve warm with desired toppings.