Honey Dijon Glazed Salmon
Tap or Hover to Adjust Servings
- 3 pieces salmon, about 110g each
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted, 28g
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 10 g dry bread crumbs
- 10 g pecans, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon slices, garnish
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C (400 degree F). Line a shallow baking dish with aluminium foil.
- In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, Dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, chopped pecans and parsely.
- Place the salmon fillets skin side down on the lined baking dish.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the sauce onto all sides of the salmon fillet.
- Then evenly sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the bread crumbs mixture. Press lightly to adhere.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the salmon fillet flakes easily with a fork.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving. Garnish with a wedge of lemon. Serve hot.