This salmon recipe is really simple to make and has lots of flavour. The salmon fillets are brushed with honey and Dijon mustard and coated with breadcrumbs and nutty pecans. Then it’s baked to moist perfection.
Honey Dijon Glazed Salmon
This salmon recipe is really simple to make and has lots of flavour. The salmon fillets are brushed with honey and Dijon mustard and coated with breadcrumbs and nutty pecans. Then it's baked to moist perfection.
Tap or Hover to Adjust Servings
- 3 pieces salmon, about 110g each
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted, 28g
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 10 g dry bread crumbs
- 10 g pecans, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon slices, garnish
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C (400 degree F). Line a shallow baking dish with aluminium foil.
- In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, Dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, chopped pecans and parsely.
- Place the salmon fillets skin side down on the lined baking dish.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the sauce onto all sides of the salmon fillet.
- Then evenly sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the bread crumbs mixture. Press lightly to adhere.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the salmon fillet flakes easily with a fork.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving. Garnish with a wedge of lemon. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Mention @HuangKitchen or tag #huangkitchen!
To bake honey dijon glazed salmon:
Prepare the ingredients to spread on the fillets: Dijon mustard, honey, melted butter, salt and pepper.
Combine the Dijon mustard mixture together in a small bowl.
Prepare breadcrumbs, chopped pecans and fresh parsley to sprinkle on top of fish.
Mix the breadcrumbs, chopped pecans and fresh parsley
Place salmon fillets skin side down on the lined baking dish.
Using a pastry brush, spread the mustard mixture over the top and sides of salmon.
Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over tops of salmon. Press crumbs lightly on the top of the fillets.
Transfer to preheated oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish just begins to flake.
Perfect for people who likes a nutty crunchiness in their baked salmon.
Very easy to cook too. Thanks for comment. Enjoy!
This is something new and interesting, never try before, must be delicious!