Swiss Chicken Wings (Basic)
Tap or Hover to Adjust Servings
- 200 ml premium soy sauce
- 160 g rock sugar
- 40 ml water
- 400 g chicken wings, or 5 pieces
- Rinse the chicken wings and drain well.
- Prick gently the skins of chicken wings with a fork. (For better absorption of marinade)
- Dilute the soy sauce with the water.
- Pour into a pan and add rock sugar.
- Bring this marinating sauce to a boil.
- Put the drained chicken into the marinating sauce and cover with lid.
- Simmer the chicken wings on medium-low heat for about 30 minutes or until the wings are cooked tenderly. (May need to adjust the heat to prevent over bubbling).
- Also gently flip the wings occasionally to avoid the wings from sticking on the pot and ensure the wings are browny evenly on all sides.
- Serve immediately with rice or noodles.