Egg Fu Yong
Tap or Hover to Adjust Servings
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 Red or yellow onion, slice thinly
- 1 piece Chinese sausage, slice thinly
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lightly beat the eggs.
- Thinly slice the sausage and onion for more even cooking.
- Stir fry the sausage and onion before adding into the egg mixture. This is to enhance the flavour from them.
- Then, put the stir fried into the egg mixture. Mix together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet or wok. Add in the egg mixture. Make sure the wok is hot enough so that the egg mixture is cooked properly.
- Form egg mixture into one large pancake. Serve warm.