Spicy Pan Fried Thai Style Tofu
Tap or Hover to Adjust Servings
- 3 pieces semi-soft white tofu, cut into 6 smaller each
- 1 cup oil, for deep frying
- 100 g minced chicken meat
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 piece kafir lime leaf, shredded
- 1 stalk lemongrass, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon bird's eye chilli, chopped
- 3 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 200 ml water
- Heat up oil.
- Deep fry tofu until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
- Heat up 2 tablespoon oil. Add in shallot, shredded kafir leaf, chopped lemongrass and chilli padi. Fry until fragrant.
- Add in minced meat and stir well.
- Add in seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Add in the fried beancurd, mix well and serve immediately.