This salad recipe features lettuce or romaine tossed with bacon, hard-boiled egg, grated carrots, tomatoes and strawberries with croutons and a simple dressing.
Bacon and Egg Garden Salad
Tap or Hover to Adjust Servings
- 3 slices bacon, cut in thirds
- 1 egg, , hard boiled and chopped
- Romaine, crisp green lettuce
- 6 honey tomatoes
- 1 carrot, grate coarsely
- 1 cup sweet corn
- salad dressing, of your choice
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Spread the bacon pieces on it.
- Place in the cold oven and set temperature to 200 degree C.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the bacon is cooked through, but not completely crispy.
- Place the bacon on a plate lined with paper towel. The bacon will become crispier as it cools.
- Layer serving plate with lettuce, tomatoes, carrots and sweet corn. Top with bacon and egg.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss together. Served immediately.