Bacon Cheese Sausage Rolls: Bite Sized with Cheesy Goodness
These delicious sausage rolls are bite sized and filled with cheesy goodness! Not only would these fun snacks appeal to younger ones, but adults alike will also find satisfaction in this cheese-filled recipe! These cheese filled bacon wrapped sausages is fairly easy to make with few ingredients and even fewer steps. This makes it a very wise choice if you are planning to cook an appetizer for a big party, or you’re just looking for something plain cheesy and guilty.
The Perfect Party Appetizer To Make
Coated with breadcrumbs and a combination of spices on the outside, this adds a salty yet slight tinge of garlic flavor which satisfies even the most demanding eater. If you have a big oven, you can even make a huge batch of this delicious recipe in one go for everybody in the house! As usual, enjoy!
Bacon Cheese And Sausage Rolls 起司熏肉香肠卷
- 12 pieces cocktail sausages
- 6 slices bacon, cut in halves
- 500 grams breadcrumbs
- 6 pieces cheddar cheese, cut in halves
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp cajun powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, add chopped garlic, spices, black pepper, salt into breadcrumbs.
- Stir to ensure everything is mixed well.
- Then spread half the breadcrumb mixture onto a baking dish and set aside.
- Next, cut bacon and cheddar cheese into halves.
- On a piece of bacon, place a piece of cheddar cheese on top. Then place a cocktail sausage on the cheese and roll it up.
- Repeat with the rest of bacon, cheddar cheese and cocktail sausage. Then brush the rolled bacon in olive oil.
- Next, dip the rolled bacon, cheese and sausage rolls in the other half of the breadcrumb mixture. Make sure to coat the entire wrapped bacon with the breadcrumbs.
- Then place the rolled bacon on the baking dish lined with breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the baking dish in a 200 degree C preheated oven.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. And we're done!
- Serve immediately garnished with extra toasted breadcrumb mixture and ENJOY!